See requirements below.
Ramadhan Visa Price is £125. After Ramadhan the price will be lowered.
Visa requirements for Umrah from UK
- Two passport size photos with white back ground.
- Minimum eight months validity of the passport from the date of travel.
- Need two blank pages on the passport facing each other.
- A meningitis immunisation certificate. (Pilgrims must have their immunisation at least ten days before travelling)
- Children aged one year and over and traveling on a parent’s passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned. Their photograph must also be affixed to the application form.
- All females should be accompanied by a Mehram, either the husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or nephew. The accompanying Mehram must be at least 18 years old.
- All non-UK passport holders must have permanent residency in the UK.
- Please send passports at least 3 weeks before travelling date.
Note: Sky Direct Travel Ltd is not liable for any changes in legislation with regards to the visa from the ministry of Hajj. Also subject to last minute changes from the Ministry of Hajj. If you don’t get a visa (due to unforeseen changes form the Ministry of Hajj), Sky Direct Travel Ltd is not liable for any refunds (part or full) towards any service provided in relation to this (hotels, flights etc).